8 year old dies after choking on chocolate in Telangana


Hyderabad, Nov 27 : In a tragic incident in Telangana's Warangal town, an eight-year-old boy died after choking on a chocolate his father brought him from abroad. The chocolate stuck in Sandeep Singh's throat. He was rushed to MGM Hospital, where he succumbed. According to police, tragedy struck the family of Kanghan Singh, who runs an electrical shop in the town. Kanghan Singh, a native of Rajasthan, had migrated to Warangal about 20 years ago and had been living with his family and four children. On his return from a trip to Australia, Kangar Singh had brought chocolates for his children. Sandeep took a few chocolates to his school on Saturday. The second class student put a chocolate in his mouth but it got stuck in his throat. He collapsed in the class and was gasping for breath. The teacher alerted school authorities, who rushed him to government-run MGH Hospital. Sandeep died of suffocation even as doctors tried to save him. /IANS




Related

India showcases soft power to G20 delegates in Chandigarh
By Vishal Gulati Chandigarh, Jan 31 : India showcased its soft power, particularly cultural diplomacy, to over 100 delegates that converged in this

Godman Asaram sentenced to life imprisonment in Gujarat rape case
[**EDS: FILE PHOTO** Jodhpur: In this file photo dated Sept. 1, 2013 Asaram Bapu is arrested in connection with a sexual assault case, in Jodhpur. A c

After Kheer Bhawani, Rahul & Priyanka visit Hazratbal shrine in Srinagar
[**EDS: IMAGE VIA @INCIndia** Srinagar: Senior Congress leader Rahul Gandhi with a supporter during his visit to the Hazratbal shrine in Srinagar, Tue

Sharing